Universal use in all sectors of the apparel industry for light to medium weight material
Durkopp Adler DA 261-140342
261-140342: Single-needle lockstitch machine with small hook and automatic functions like sewing foot lift, backtacking and thread trimmer; usable for light-weight to medium weight material at a max. stitch length of 5 mm.
The control panel is perfectly integrated into the machine arm. It is therefore easily accessible for the operator and allows quick settings for individual sewing. The minimum oil lubrication of the needle bar and the hook ensures a clean sewing area and guarantees a long service life of the machines.
– Ergonomic operation – with integrated control panel in the arm
– A clean workplace is ensured by the minimal oil lu brication of the needle bar and the “Semi-Dry” lubri cation concept
– High efficiency through energy-saving, integrated di rect drive
– Accurate stitch formation due to the standard thread nipper
– Integrated, dimmable LED sewing light as standard
– Automatic sewing foot lifting, backtacking and thread trimmer
– Integrated control panel for programming and calling up seam programs
– Small hook
– Convincing price-performance ratio
– Version 261-140342-A for needle system DBx1
Field of application
– Stitch length max. 5.0 mm
– Sewing speed max. 5,000 stitches/min.
– Max. sewing foot lift 12.0 mm
– Needle size (system 134): 70 – 90 Nm
– Needle size (system DBx1): 10 – 14 Nm